Pien Thai Cuisine Restaurant
There is a new Thai restaurant in town and the food is wonderful.
Pien Thai Cuisine is located on Hidalgo #17 in Central Ajijic just west of the Ajijic Plaza. (Where Chili Bang Bar used to be also called the Social Club). They can be reached at 333 100 5174 for more information and reservations. They are normally open from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm. You can also check their facebook page at Pien Thai Cuisine for daily hours etc.
Chef Pian Janan is offering a terrific promotional menu.
Mini Combo $35.00 pesos 2 Spring rolls with stir fried noodles.
Combo #1 $50.00 pesos 3 Springs rolls, fried rice with chicken.
Combo #2 $60.00 pesos Spring rolls and pad Thai chicken cake.
1. Pho Pia Tod $30.00 pesos Spring rolls with vegetables. 3 pieces
2. Pho Pia Huitlachoche $35.00 pesos Spring rolls with Huitlacoche and cream cheese. 3 pieces
3. Tom Kha Gai d$40.00 pesos Chicken soup with coconut milk and lemon grass.
4. Larb Gai $50.00 pesos Chicken salad with mint, lemon juice, tomato, cucumber and chili.
5. Gaeng Hiew Wan $90.00 pesos Green curry with chicken, coconut milk, bamboo and basil.
6. Gaen Kari $90.00 pesos Yellow curry with chicken, coconut milk, potato and onion.
7. Phad Thai $90.00 pesos Thai style stir fried noodles with shrimp, peanut and Thai sauce.
8. Khao Pad $80.00 pesos Fried rice with chicken, beef cucumber, onion and tomato.
9. Gai Pad Med $80.00 pesos Stir fried chicken with cashews and mixed vegetables.
10. Priew Wan $75.00 pesos Sweet and Sour chicken or fish.
11. Pad Naman Hoy $100.00 pesos Stir fried vegetables with shrimp and oyster sauce.
We were fortunate enough to be there for their opening to celebrate our daughter’s birthday and the food was as good as our favorite Thai restaurant in Toronto – Thai Magic. The prices are a lot more reasonable, however.
Call today for a reservation.